There are several ways you can be a part of our Youth in Nature initiative.
Volunteers are needed to fill a variety of roles, including but not limited to the three listed below:
- Community Engagement Volunteers perform outreach tasks to help the Youth in Nature initiative develop community partnerships of all types.
- Program volunteers engage directly with our area youth and attend program trips to parks and preserves, and participate in activities such as hiking, kayaking, boat rides, tours, games, and more!
- Equipment management and setup volunteers assist in the collection of supplies and planning in the days leading up to a program.
Align your business with Youth in Nature and help underserved youth have life-changing experiences.
- Provide equipment, supplies or meals for program activities
- Become a Youth Sponsor
- Get your employee team involved
- Your gift to Conservation Foundation of the Gulf Coast supports regional education and outreach including youth programming
- Sponsor a specific fun-filled experience
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook